New Service; Collection Management Services
As a result of more than two decades in the Fine Art and Asset Industry, Caroline Ashleigh Associates, LLC has developed a unique consultation program that educates private collectors about the importance of maintaining their high value collections with the same due diligence to which museums adhere.
High net worth families, celebrities, retirees, and successful executives are among our clients who utilize our services during the creation of their wealth and planning portfolios, as well as, the trusted advisers who serve them. Insurance carriers, banks, estate attorneys, and wealth advisers look to our firm for our expertise and experience in serving this market sector.
The Collection Management Services we provide are:
- Expert assistance with appraisal, cataloguing & inventory services
- Insurance Portfolio Evaluation
- Provenance Review and Title Investigation
- Conservation and Restoration Solutions
- Online auction system that allows estate executors to assign point shares for equitable distribution to heirs based on his or her percentage of an estate
- Access to Art Law Advisers and Forensic Experts
- Site Security Survey and Loan & Exhibition Coordination